Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes the prohibited uses of the Services. By using the Services, you are agreeing to the latest version of the AUP (as indicated by the “Last Updated” date printed below). All terms not defined herein shall have the definitions set forth in the Terms of Service.
As a condition of use, you hereby promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful, or that is prohibited by the Terms of Service, or for any other purpose not reasonably intended by Connect Now. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations and rules.
By way of example, and not limitation, you agree not to (a) take any action or (b) provide any Customer Data using any communications service, survey, feedback, App, or other aspects of the Services, that in any respect:
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, pornographic, profane, violent or which otherwise violates the Terms of Service;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, the right of publicity, privacy right, or other rights of any person or entity;
- reveals any confidential, proprietary or other information that you are required to keep secret, including without limitation, non-public personal data about another individual;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email, chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Connect Now’s computing, storage or communications systems and networks, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any App or other aspect of the Services (including the underlying technology platform), someone else’s Customer Data, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Connect Now or any consumer, Connect Now client, or other third party;
- registers for or creates user accounts by any automated means or under false or misleading pretenses, including by the use of a false, misleading or disguised email address;
- harvests, scrapes, or collects any information from the Services;
- uses any script, bot or other automated means that only simulates compliance with the Terms of Service or other requirements applicable to the Services;
- disguises the source of Customer Data; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any consumer or any employee or representative of Connect Now or any of our business partners.
Connect Now has no obligation to monitor the Services or any user’s use thereof. However, Connect Now reserves the right at any time and without notice to monitor, review, copy, retain or disclose any information as may reasonably be necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or investigation (including any inquiry from law enforcement). Connect Now also reserves the right to remove any Customer Data from our system and to suspend or terminate your Account or access to the Services if you engaged in any activities that violate, or appear to violate, the terms or the spirit of this AUP or the Terms of Service. Any action taken by Connect Now will be at our sole discretion.
Last Updated: June 21, 2019